Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014

SOMMER MUST HAVES 2014 Fashion,Beauty & Lifestyle Teil 2


In the summer I also drive very happy inliner. It's athletic fit and has also, with several friends a big fun factor. But always remember protectors, otherwise it could cause nasty abrasions (own experience).





Es ist immer schön ein gutes Buch zu haben, welches man Draußen im Garten lesen kann. Ich lese momentan das Buch SAFA, welches der zweite Teil von Wüstenblume ist (Vielleicht habe einige den Film gesehen). Müsst ihr unbedingt gelesen habe :)

_____________

It's always nice to have a good book you can read outside in the garden. I read the book currently SAFA which the second part of the desert flower is (Maybe have seen some of the film). Will you have to necessarily have read :)




Beauty



Boss Bottled                                 Gucci Guilti Intense


Zu meinen Perfüm-Favourits diesen Sommer zählt zunächst das leichte, jedoch süße Perfüm von Hugo Boss was ich meist für die Schule verwende oder für frühe Sommerabende. Das Gucci Perfüm verwende ich meist, wenn ich auf Partys gehe oder in die Stadt weil es eher ein intensiverer und schwerer Duft ist.

_______

To my favourits of perfume-this summer is one of the first light, but sweet of perfume by Hugo Boss which I use mostly for school or for early summer evenings. The Gucci of perfume I usually use when I go to parties or to the city because it is more of an intense and heavy scent.



                                                  Nivea             Garnier


Als Tagescremes habe ich mir eine getönte Feuchtigkeitspflege geholt, um die Haut ebener wirken zu lassen, und sie strahlen zu lassen. Außerdem noch eine Anti-Nachfettungspflege , da meine Haut zu einer leichten Talgproduktion im Stirnbereich neigt. Sie sorgt für ein sofortiges Frische-Gefühl und versorgt die Haut gut mit Feuchtigkeit.

___________

As day creams I got myself a tinted moisturizer to make the skin look even, and let them shine. In addition, even an anti-Nachfettungspflege because my skin tends to be a slight production of sebum in the forehead area. It provides an immediate feeling of freshness and provides the skin well moisturized.


Fashion




















 Primark Rucksack/bag                S.Oliver Tanktop H&M Tanktop



Zu guter letzt habe ich im Bereich Fashion noch meinen Rucksack den ich jeden Tag immer mitnehme, um dort meine Sachen zu verstauen und meine oben erwähnte Wasserflasche hinein zu packen. Zusätzlich trage ich auch oft im Sommer luftige Tanktops mit einen coolen Spruch wie auf den Folgenden. 


Bitte lasst es mich wissen, ob es euch gefallen hat und 
ob ihr mehr sehen möchtet!

_____

Last but not least I still have my backpack which I always take with in the area reserved fashion every day, there to stow my things and pack my aforementioned water bottle inside. In addition, I also often wear tank tops in the summer airy with a cool spell like the following. 


Please let me know if you liked it and 
if you want to see more!


See you next time,
Daliri Mark

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen